Davy's Den Cross Stitch Kit
Picture this.....Five 20-somethings move into a house together, to save on rent. They're strangers when they move in, but soon become fast friends. Their house is the hang out spot for their larger circle, and there's always music on, and food cooking! Davy Demir is the second character to meet in our series. They LOVE a good read, and have made the den their sacred spot in the house!
Davys Den is the second pattern in a brand new murder mystery series ! Each pattern contains a clue for the "who, what, when, where, and why" See if you can find the clue!
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- Printed colour pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- Printed stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
- Beads for embellishment
This design was stitched on 14 count Green AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8" hoop.
Shop all available Diana Watters cross stitch kits here.