Space Bot Cross Stitch Kit
'Space Bot' soars through the air with the greatest of ease, keeping our skies safe! We're so happy he's part of our gang!
Our galactic pal is an easy, beginner level counted cross stitch pattern that is suitable for juniors aged 12 and up! All robot kits come with larger weave AIDA fabric for easy stitching.
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- blunt-end Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 11 count (11 stitches/inch) White AIDA cloth, and is mounted in an 8" hoop.