I get a lot of requests to “pick my brain” or “talk shop over coffee” and although I LOVE helping entrepreneurs, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find time for them all. Sooooo I have decided to host my first ever “ask me anything” session for a small group at Pollen Nation (42 Antares Drive) Thursday May 16th from 7pm to 9pm.
Your ticket price includes:
- cocktails (prepared by Cellar82)
- meat and cheese grazing board
- swag bag filled with some amazing handmade items
- a workbook filled with some of my favourite biz tips and tool
- two hours of empowering business talk!
Any questions you have about handmade business, my career path, my advice on growing your network and taking risks? Bring ‘em. It’s all fair game.
Together we can take a look at your product, website or social media feed and give you feedback and tips for improvement. Whatever you want. I’m yours.